Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life's amazing isn't it?

Wow...I can't believe it....I'm 40!!!

I'm not one who normally tells everyone that it's my birthday but for some reason this year I have been telling any and everyone. If I talk to you for at least 10 minutes or so, it's bound to come up...lol. Obviously, this 40 thing is really kinda of freaking me out!! Not really in a bad way, just shocking I guess. I think it has to do with all the changes going on in my life right now. Which leads me to my next topic.....

I turned in my final law school assignment ever!!! Except for a few hours of clinic work doing some basic administrative stuff, I AM DONE WITH LAW SCHOOL!!!!! I really can't believe that either. When I started, I couldn't imagine finishing. It seemed like it would take forever and many times over the last four years it has felt like forever. Now that I'm here, I can't comprehend that I'm actually done.

Well that's all for now. Back to work, so I can get out of here and go celebrate the last law school Thursday night out...and of course the big 40. Since I've told so many people, I'm assuming a fair number of people will show up. :D

7 comments:

  1. And the crowd goes wild!

    Happy 40th woman! Welcome to the 4-s, they're not so bad.

    And double high fives on the final law school assignment. EVAH!

    Congratulations Buf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 is the new 30. enjoy it.

    congrats on law school. that is a big achievement and don't interview where i work. i can't even talk bad about them, but in private i'll sing like Luther.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CG & Nat - Thanks for the good wishes and cheers. :)

    Nat- I didn't realize you worked at a firm. You have to let me know who to avoid....assuming I ever get around to sending out resumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send you an email. Avoid it like the plague. They do pay well though, but you don't need the money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooo hooo. Almost at graduation. That is an accomplishment. Congrats.

    As for being 40, think of it like you are a fine wine. Somethings get better with a little age.

    TAG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on both accounts. It's been 11 years since I finished a doctorate and I still can't believe it!

    Thanks for coming to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TAG & Trop welcome and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete